TGSB invites interested youths to apply for a place in the Training of Trainers course on Quality Management, which will be conducted from 2nd to 6th October 2017.
The beneficiaries will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Person aged between 15 and 35 years
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Have a university degree in either social/basic sciences or management
• Half a page motivational statement to demonstrate interest in the course
• Experience in the quality area and or prior experience in conducting training would be an added advantage
• Fully committed to complete the course and to provide information to TGSB about the impact of the training in the next three years
• Fully available to conduct training of youth in the provinces
• Priority of consideration will be given to candidates from NBR and CRR for the courses run in 2017
- Cover letter
- Photocopy of birth certificate or any identity document
- Photocopy of university degree/attestation and transcript
Applications should be submitted to the address below. Both hard and electronic applications are accepted.
The Gambia Standards Bureau
130 Kairaba Avenue
Deadline for submission of applications is FRIDAY, 8th September 2017 at 12 noon.
For any enquiries, please call: 4494512 / 2994142 / 2391696