Are you are a young entrepreneur or an aspiring one? Do you want to grow your business and increase profitability? Join the Entrepreneurship Trainings offered by the National Enterprise Development Initiative (NEDI), in partnership with the Youth Empowerment Project (YEP).
Two groups will be trained on financial management, marketing management, business planning and traits to business success, among other topics. The trainings will take place according to the following schedule:
- FIRST GROUP: From 2 to 6 November (5 days), taking place in WCR (Bwiam)
- SECOND GROUP: From 8 to 12 November (5 days), taking place in NBR (Njawara)
- Gambian youth between 15-35 years old
- Availability and willingness to complete the training programme
- Reside within the Gambia
- Willing to meaningfully utilize the knowledge acquired after training
All the trainings are Tuition Free. Female candidates and Migrant returnees are encouraged to apply.
Application forms are available both online and offline.
Interested applicants can:
- Collect the application form at the NEDI Office along the Kairaba Avenue, Opposite American Embassy OR any of the Municipal / Regional Youth Offices across the country
Deadline for submission of applications for BOTH GROUPS is FRIDAY, 20th October, 2017
For more information, visit: www.nedi.gm | For further enquiries contact (+220) 6514414, 9906299, 3800434 & 9964666