The National Association of Cooperative Credit Unions of the Gambia (NACCUG) in cooperation with the Gambia Youth Empowerment Project (YEP) invites young Gambians to apply for the following position:
|Basse/Bansang, and North Bank Chapters
|AAT Level III - Diploma in Banking and Finance
|Aged between 15-35
|HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of all Credit Unions within the Chapter to enhance financial service delivery to their members.
- Collect youth-specific data and assist credit unions in developing youth-specific programmes
- Collect youth-specific data and information on successful small businesses in credit unions within designated project area
- Identify youth entrepreneurs within the project area for further support as multipliers
- Mobilize credit unions to chapter meetings as may be scheduled from time to time
- Support Credit Unions keep appropriate and up-to-date books of accounts.
- Ensure proper filing system is maintained at the credit union levels within the chapter.
- Promote Credit Union activities to enhance membership and savings growth.
- Collect and compile monthly statistical data on membership and other financially related information from Credit Unions within the Chapter.
- Prepare and submit monthly work plan and activity reports to your supervisor.
- Organize Chapter meetings and ensure better communication flow among Credit Unions within the Chapter.
- Support Credit Unions develop Annual Business Plans and facilitate conduct of their Annual General Meetings as and when required.
- To facilitate trainings for rural Credit Unions as and when required
- Ensure Credit Unions operate in accordance with the Safety and Soundness Policy of the Credit Unions.
- Meet individual and team targets as related to the institution’s strategic and business plans.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor or the Programme Manager.
- 3 years contract depending on the availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
- Attractive Salary
- Applicant must be prepared to work in any part of the Gambia
Application letters supported by a CV and copies of education certificates should be submitted in hard copies to the following address:
Kanifing Institutional Area
Behind Stadium scoreboard
Application deadline is Tuesday 26 September 2017. No late submission will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.