DEADLINE EXTENDED: Apply until Wed 12 September!
Summary of Opportunity
Programme Start Date: 8th September 2018
Duration: 6 months
Target number of mentees: 100 youth (50 men and 50 women)
- The programme will consist of weekly mentoring sessions and monthly review meetings.
- Through the programme, your mentors will provide you support in;
- Understanding business ecosystem
- Banking and finance
- Application of grants and loans
- Business Management
Participation to the Youth Mentorship Programme is opened to any youth who has;
- Rural Entrepreneurial Venture Creation Experimental Learning (REVCEL) Certificate;
- Been Finalist, or Champion of the annual Rural Youth Awards;
- Business venture or is trained on venture creation subjects by any recognised training programme;
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Information Technology (ELIT) Certificate and
- Interest in becoming a mentor in the future schemes/ in the next cycle.
There are two ways to apply to participate in this programme.
1. Fill out the physical application form from the GYIN Gambia Office (at Churchill's Town) or all GYIN Regional Youth Chapters. Return the completed forms to GYIN Office, GYIN Regional Youth Chapters or YEP Office.
2. Fill out this online form.
The Application deadline for either method is 31 August 2018 at 11 pm.
For questions and further information, please contact GYIN through the following numbers +220 3938929/ 6181700/9941188 or email:email@example.com.