Are you a creative mind? Are you passionate about quality and wish to showcase your talents and ideas? Here’s the opportunity…Hurry and take advantage!!
Theme: “Quality as a driver of business excellence and access to markets”
TGSB in partnership with ITC, through an MOU within the framework of the YEP initiative, hereby invites all youth with creative minds to participate in this exciting competition for the design of a poster on the above theme.
Submission of entries should be made at the address below:
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Address: The Gambia standards Bureau, 130 Kairaba Avenue
Tel: 449 45 12/ 213 5856
Eligibility Criteria and Rules:
- Anyone within the age bracket of 18 – 35 years can enter the competition, except for staff of TGSB and their respective spouses and children.
- Submissions from both individuals and teams are accepted.
- Applicants must send their Full Name, Organization/Company/Society (if applicable), a short biography, Email and Tel no. and a Photo to be used in the promotion of the competition.
- The poster should illustrate the value of quality and how it can be good for business by providing competitive advantage and access to market.
- Format: Your poster should be in .jpg or .png and size should not be more than 20Mb.
- No. of entries: Up to two (2) entries can be submitted by an individual or group
- Language: Posters must be in English.
- Selection of winners: An independent Jury will select and announce the winners as follows: Gold, Silver and Bronze. The decision of the Jury is final. No appeals shall be entertained.
- Prizes: Each winner shall receive a Certificate of Recognition and a Trophy.
- Do not include any logos, trademarks, designs, or other intellectual property or commercial property in your poster.
- The submitted work must be your original work. Plagiarized work will be automatically disqualified.