SheTrades in the Gambia aims to facilitate the integration of Gambian women-owned businesses in the economy and increase their participation in trade. The initiative will be implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Regional Integration and Employment.
- Enhance your visibility and get connected with potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations
- Increase your skills and knowledge to grow your business through webinars, online training and face-to-face workshops
- Receive support to participate in regional and international trade fairs and buyer and seller meetings.
Criteria for Applications for women-owned businesses:
- At least 30% owned, managed and controlled by woma(e)n
- Residing in The Gambia
- In one or both of the focused sectors: Horticulture; and Textiles and Garments
- Create an account on www.shetrades.com
If you meet the requirements above, you can apply to be a beneficiary of SheTrades in The Gambia!
Corporations, buyers and investors:
- Increase your visibility and identify new partnerships with key corporations, government agencies and institutions
- Explore new market opportunities and strike business deals by connecting with sellers and suppliers from The Gambia
- Gain recognition as a champion of women’s economic empowerment