The Gambia Standards Bureau (TGSB) invites interested youths in NBR and CRR to apply for a place in the Training Course on Quality Management, which will be conducted from 6th to 10th November 2017.
The beneficiaries will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Person aged between 15 and 35 years
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Have at least a Diploma in either social/basic sciences or management
• Half a page motivational statement to demonstrate interest in the course
• Commitment to be available for feedback as to the usefulness /relevance of the course (at enterprise level or at personal level as relevant) over a period of 3 months after the course
• Candidates must be residents of NBR and CRR.
• Participants currently working in the field on quality management or that focus on quality in their daily work are encouraged to apply.
- Cover letter
- Motivational statement
- Photocopy of birth certificate or any identity document
- A photocopy of university degree/higher diploma from a recognized higher institution (attestation and transcript may be considered)
Applications should be submitted to the address below. Both hard and electronic applications are accepted.
The Gambia Standards Bureau
130 Kairaba Avenue
P. O. Box 2384
Deadline for submission of applications is MONDAY, 23rd October 2017 at 1600 hrs.
For any enquiries, please call: 4494512 / 2994142 / 2391696