INVITATION FOR APPLICATION
The Gambia Investment and Export Promotion Agency (GIEPA) in Collaboration with Youth Empowerment (YEP) under the Andandorr Program are inviting applications for 7 qualified people to apply to be an Empretec Trainer.
The Empretec Training is a behavioral approach which aims at developing entrepreneurship as a set of specific competencies and practices that can be observed, recognized, applied, and acquired by entrepreneurs. The training offering practical tools on how to improve entrepreneurial competencies. As a trainer, you will go through an intensive training on the Empretec model after which will be followed by a mandatory apprenticeship. Training to be conducted in the third week of October 2020 in GBA .
- Must be Gambian
- Must be fluent in English (knowledge of local languages is a plus)
- Must hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Strong desire to give back
- Very familiar with the entrepreneurship ecosystem in The Gambia
- Individuals committed to complete the intensive training program and apprenticeship
- Committed to serve after certified
- Motivated and committed towards the program
- Female candidates and Migrant returnees are highly encouraged to apply
- Empretecos are encouraged to apply
- Cover letter (Why do you want to become a trainer)
- Photocopy of birth certificate or any identity document
- Photocopy of university degree/attestation and transcript
Applications should be submitted to the address below. Both hard and electronic applications are accepted.
Enterprise Development and Support Manager
The Gambia Investment and Export Promotion Agency (GIEPA)
GIEPA House, Kairaba Avenue
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020 at 5 pm
For any enquiries, please call: +220 3816007 / +2202420341