Implementation is the execution of activities outlined in the Nuts and Agro-Processing Youth and Trade
Roadmap plan of actions while implementation management is the set of all functions necessary for the
management of implementation of those activities.
YEP provides targeted advisory support and capacity-building training in implementation management
techniques, along with the necessary tools to effectively manage resources and implement the Nuts
and Agro-Processing Plan of Actions.
The Nuts and Agro-Processing core team is composed of members from the public and private
organizations including a chairperson, who is elected for one year. The core team meetings are
scheduled once every three months throughout the years of implementation of the Youth and Trade
The Nuts and Agro-Processing core team will use the web-based interface to:
- Monitor the implementation of the Plan of Action of the Nuts and Agro-Processing Sector Roadmap ;
- Analyze and disseminate information on planned activities and projects in in the sector;
- Add or retrieve relevant information on implementation progress, new projects, engagement modalities;
- Disseminate and archive information on sector Roadmap implementation;
- Identify synergies among projects and partners before and during implementation.
The Plan of Action of the Nuts and Agro-Processing Roadmap can be download in Excel format. By using
the Excel filter, it is possible sort activities according to their status: completed, under completion, or